A bespoke approach to your woodwork
Our specialist joinery department gives you the opportunity to enjoy a bespoke approach to your woodwork. We can create made-to-measure hardwood and softwood items for your home or business premises, including shop fronts, staircases, doors, windows, counters and timber roof frames. Our skilled craftsmen are well known regionally for their ability to produce traditional joinery repairs for listed buildings. Our approach to restoration work is always sympathetic to the building’s architecture and period design, matching existing styles and mouldings. We work closely with a number of local churches, regularly carrying out refurbishments and joinery work to windows, screens and suspended timber floors.
- Hard and soft wood
- Trade counters & Bars
Why choose us for your bespoke joinery?
Our highly skilled craftsmen have experience working on a range of conservation schemes. As our customer, we will focus on your exact requirements, carrying out work to a very high standard, and providing you with a proactive and responsive approach to your joinery needs.
- Commercial Shop Fronts – create an impact with your customers and increase your footfall.
- Stairs – for homes, hotels, churches, retail or businesses premises, designed sympathetically.
- Doors, Windows & Conservatories – for commercial premises or residential properties.
- Cabinets, Counters & Bars – we can produce bespoke units for hotels, bars and restaurants.
- Screens – for retail or business use, modern or traditional design, including decorative screens.
- Churches & Listed Buildings – traditional joinery repairs, including suspended timber floors.